SAN JUAN – Five students from PSJA Early College High School recently competed at the Skills USA District Competition under the welding category and advanced to the 2017 SkillsUSA Texas Championships to be held in Corpus Christi, April 6-9.
Congratulations to the following students who will be representing PSJA ISD at State:
· Emmanuel Tamez - 3rd place in Job Skills Demonstration
· Damian Luna - 1st Place Job Skills Demonstration "O" contest
· Yesenia Ramirez - 1st place in Job Skills Demonstration "A" contest
· Roberto Guerra - 2nd place Welding Sculpture competition
· Jose Camarillo - 1st place Welding Sculpture competition
SkillsUSA Texas is a partnership of students, teachers and industry members working together to ensure America has a skilled workforce.