Edinburg fire officials still don't know what caused a blaze at La Posada Apartments on Thursday evening.

Neighbors reported smoke billowing from a second story window at the apartment complex located at 900 S. Sugar Road. Firefighters say the fire started on a bed in the unit, but offered no other clues as to what prompted it.

The Edinburg Fire Department immediately put the fire out, which began at around 6 p.m.

No one was injured in the fire. Apartment management says plans have been arranged for the family, but provided little other information about their plan following the event.